J. Glenn Gregory Architects, P.C. was founded in 1992 by J. Glenn Gregory whose career in architecture started
in 1970. Since our founding, the firm has grown to provide a full range of services in all phases of architecture. We
have successfully completed projects throughout the state of Georgia and the southeast.
Here at J. Glenn Gregory Architects we work intelligently, diligently, and within costs and time constraints in order to
bring our clients the best possible services. Innovation and creativity in design solutions combined with practical
construction administration provides our clients with excellent quality ahd high performance buildings.
Located at 1807 N. Patterson Street, the house is known as the Baker-Varnedoe House. Designed by Lloyd B. Greer,
the house was built in 1923 by T.A. Baker who was in the lumber industry in Valdosta. The home was restored in
1995 by J. Glenn Gregory Architects to be used as the firm's office.